Integration of IT services
For example, upon assessment of your needs and existing infrastructure, we might recommend integrating your CCTV services with telephony over a solid, high-performance communications backbone. Naturally, our suite of IT services is designed to offer you the same level of service across locations, with ease of use and maximised uptime.
We have vast experience in the marine sectors, but our breadth of experience and product mix enables us to service clients across other diverse industries, including healthcare provision and finance.
Features and benefits of our service
- IT solutions entirely customised to your unique business needs.
- Seamless, integrated and holistic solutions that offer robust functionality, ease of use and highly secure IT facilities to improve your business's bottom line.
- IT services that help your staff to do their jobs better - with greater speed, enhanced communications and stronger reporting functionality for managers.
- Bespoke services to suit your needs - from workflow management systems through to VoIP and internet hosting.
- Expert IT support professionals available whenever you need them and with rapid response to ensure your business remains operational and secure.
- An excellent service, with strong attention to customer experience. We strive to ensure our customers are truly delighted with our service, and in fact, many of our customers come by word of mouth as testament to the quality of our service.
Leading Ferry Operator
Providing lifeline services between the Scottish mainland and the Shetland and Orkney isles.
Recent projects undertaken by IITAC have included:
- Enhanced WiFi at sea and in port.
- Satellite communications testing.
- Point of Sale refresh, upgrading all onboard tills, receipt printers and pinpads.
- Freight ship IT refresh.
Marine Global Recruitment
Offshore financial services company providing tax efficient payroll systems to non-UK based personnel.
IITAC manage a fully redundant IT and telephony system based offshore and in Manchester, with warm standby facilities.
Leading Point of Sale Provider
Provider of point of sale systems, primarily to stadium and event locations in the UK.
Our first exposure to iitac was during the tender process for a cruise & ferry new business start-up. It soon became apparent that iitac had a far greater understanding of onboard requirements than our in-house staff. As a result, iitac worked closely with us to deliver the onboard solutions to the required customer schedule. We look forward to enhancing the relationship in future projects.